What are Dental Veneers?
Veneers are used to instantly change the color, size, shape, and length of teeth. Veneers are one of the most conservative procedures we perform, which means your natural teeth are mostly untouched during treatment.
Veneers are perfect for:
- Tooth discoloration
- Irregular tooth length
- Broken, chipped, or otherwise damaged teeth
- Chronic wear and tear on teeth
- Irregular gaps between teeth
- Teeth that are misshapen or uneven
- Any dental problem that impacts the tooth’s surface